Forums » Singles' Discussion

I love him but I doubt his integrity

• June 23, 2015 7:17 AM CEST

My fiance borrowed over a hundred thousand Naira from me and I kept giving him out of love. It has been two years now and he has never refunded a single dime. I love him but I doubt his integrity. Please advise me.

• 20 posts
    June 25, 2015 3:26 PM CEST
    Love is a gift; Trust is a reward....a reward for faithfulness,for loyalty,for integrity. Don't marry someone who has not earned your trust. It is foolish.

But,have you spoken to him about it,and what was his response? Is he having financial issues,or he is just in the habit of not keeping his word? ‪#Quick‬Downloads™101

Recommended DOWNLOADS:
    1. Don't Marry Him If...., by Kingsley Okonkwo
    2. Who Should I Marry,by Kingsley Okonkwo
    3. Common Sense for Singles,by Olumide Emmanuel
    4. Before You Say 'I DO'(1,2 & 3),by Olumide Emmanuel
    5. The New Rules of Love,by Olumide Emmanuel
    6. Destiny Mismatch,by Sam Oye ‪#Quick‬Downloads™101

DOWNLOAD MORE@ http://goo.gl/Kjvtuk
    This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 25, 2015 3:40 PM CEST
    • 212 posts
    July 3, 2015 6:00 PM CEST

I have been there. Find out why he has not aid and also be true to yourself.Do u have peace and is your heart accepting this act.I have been there.He just keeps collecting and at a point calls it borrowing and yet you can clearly see he canot pay since he does nothing that brings money or has not even paid the last one.You dod nt want to be the bread winner in your home. Sit him down and talk to him.If no change,then do whats is in your heart.Also you should check if he does same with others.u should not marry a man without intergrity