Forums » Couples

I have prayed over my husband's unfaithfulness

• June 29, 2015 7:37 AM CEST

I have prayed over my husband's unfaithfulness, but he continues and even itensifies it. What else can I do?

• June 29, 2015 9:44 PM CEST
    By your silence you will win him over to the Lord..don't fight him
    • 73 posts
    May 8, 2016 11:08 AM CEST
    It's not easy to show love at this stage but that is definitely what can help the situation now while you pray more. God will help you.

A lady could not help out also so she resorted to treating her rivals nicely. One faithful night her husband brought home this young girl as his custom was. The woman welcomed them both, fixed water for the man to bath and the girl too. While in the kitchen getting the dinner ready, she noticed her husband was done but the girl could not move but was looking so lost. The man encouraged her to go and bath but because the girl was dumb founded she was weak to her bones. She never knew that the man is married. Again, the treatment she got from the man's wife confused her the more. Dinner was served, the man quickly helped himself and informed the girl to meet him in the room when she's done eating. She never knew what to think. Could this man have done this, bringing her into his matrimonial home for a plan to harm her or what? She quickly beckoned on the woman and started begging for forgiveness shedding tears profusely. She could see the woman looking pale and amist uncontrollable tears assured the girl that it is well. "I am almost getting used to this my dear, l've chosen to be nice to all my husband's visitors while praying God to change him someday for me". "Ma, l'm so sorry, l never knew your husband was married, please forgive me" the girl said. Because it was too late she could not leave that night but managed to stay and left so early not with the consent of the man even. That girl's act that night did not only change the man but the girl too. Could this be true you may ask? It is a true life story. That is exactly why Pastor Okunowo & his amiable wife keeps pleading, praying & warning small, young and old with the word of God to look well before leaping, to avoid swollen eyes later in life. So, my dear, be calm, patient, wise and then prayerful, you definitely will win him back because he is your husband. This is not time to apportion blames or crucify any of you with plenty questions. Thank God for these time of waiting, trust God, He will see you through in Jesus mighty name l Pray. Amen. Shalom!
    • 24 posts
    June 15, 2016 10:11 AM CEST
    Wow nice respond
  • June 15, 2016 10:40 AM CEST
    I want to take it from this angle... I hope we remember that there's a right and a wrong way to pray. Is she praying rightly and using the appropriate scriptures in prayer which is what God responds to? Hope there's also no bitterness in your heart? Dors he have mentors, elders or people he respects that can sit him down? Having done all, STAND but my take is to use condoms while standing. You can't keep praying for a man committing adultery while hoping the prayer keeps you from STI's. You should apply wisdom by taking precautions. As you pray also, seriously ask for Gods mercy to fortify the walls of your home because your husband is consistently breaking the edge.
  • June 29, 2016 2:20 PM CEST
    <p>This is a bitter pill to swallow and you sure need alottt of Grace for this situation. You need to first of all work on your relationship with God. This battle is one that can only be won as God gives you specific instructions and directions. What will work for your husband and turn his heart to you is best revealed by God. But while waiting on God do all the necessary things to keep your marriage. Dont stop praying for him, protect yourself as wisdom demands, keep fighting for your marriage. Remember, your husband is not the enemy its the devil and remember also the weapons of your warfare are not carnal but mighty through God, to the pulling down of strongholds.</p>