Forums » Partners Monthly Letters

KHC Monthly Partners' Letter - July 2015

• July 2, 2015 7:36 AM CEST

Dear Partners,

It is the month of July! It is a new month and it will be a new experience for you in Jesus name.

"[ I thank my God ] for your fellowship (your sympathetic cooperation and contributions and partnership) in advancing the good news (the Gospel) from the first day [ you heard it ] until now. And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [ right up to the time of His return ], developing [ that good work ] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you."  (Php 1:5-6, AMP)

We deeply appreciate your monthly seed to this great vision, and we pray daily for you and yours, that God will keep you and show Himself strong in your life.

We were able to hold meetings both in Nigeria and outside the country last month. It was such fulfilling experiences as we saw chains broken in the lives of many people, we saw couples restored back from being unfaithful in couples meetings and we saw bodily healing, all to the glory of God. Together we share in these eternal reward. Wherever we go to minister, your seed goes with us. You may not know it, but the reality is that you are touching lives with your seed.

I want you to know that as a partner with this ministry, you have a right to share in the heritage of this ministry.

Confusion in relationships and marriage is not your portion. You can demand from God that because you Partner with His work and with His servants, you are a partaker of the anointing that rests upon this ministry.

So, there are experiences you should reject and never embrace. There are fears you should never entertain.

You see the devil works by introducing fear. Never give the devil a place in your heart over fears about your future.

By supporting this ministry, you are securing your future. By making it easy to touch lives in meetings, conferences and through the devotionals in several countries,  God will make it easy for you in your relationship and marriage.

It is a covenant principle. You are simply blessed!

Speak that blessing over your life constantly. This month of July will be great for you. Everything lost will be restored. God will honour His word in your life.

Once again, thanks for your seed/tithe. God will indeed honour you. The blessing is on you! The good work that has begun in you, God will perfect in Jesus name!

Thanks for being a KHC Partner. We love you!

• 51 posts
    July 7, 2015 8:46 PM CEST
    We love you too!
    • 18 posts
    July 11, 2015 10:58 AM CEST
    AMEN. Thank you sir and ma for allowing God to bless us through you.