Forums » Singles' Discussion

I have been involved in Jeru trap with my boyfriend

• January 24, 2015 6:27 AM CET

I have been involved in Jeru trap with my boyfriend. Now, I am born again and want to stop. But he said he will leave me if I don't allow him. I love him and I don't want him to go. What can I do?

• January 24, 2015 6:55 AM CET
    Hi dear, I know you're in a fix. The fact that you're born again is more than enough reason to end your relationship with him. For to remain in that relationship means that you'll constantly be pressured by him to do it. And you may likely allow him. So dearie, flee, just as the bible advised us to do. I know its easier said than done, but its achieveable if you are determine.
    • 11 posts
    January 24, 2015 8:36 AM CET
    There is always a time in our journey of faith when we have to struggle between two opinions "whether to follow Baal,being loyal to the world and its lust or follow God" dear sister, make up your mind to let go of your yestaday, your boyfriend and KISS THE SON (Psalm 2:12), enter into a special affectionate love relationship with Jesus. Note that you may need to get a more matured christian to help you if you can't help the situation.
    • 16 posts
    January 29, 2015 7:28 AM CET
    Yeah. You are in a fix. Christ says if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away, better to go to Heaven one handed than two handed in hell. Cutting ones right hand is painful obviously. The loss is very high especially when you consider the fact that almost all of humanity is right-handed. However, the Lord will reward you for your sacrifice, in this life and the next.

You need to let him go. It's good that you love him but There's no way the relationship can work. You are born again. He's not. The entire dynamic has changed.
    • 4 posts
    January 29, 2015 11:12 AM CET

my dear sister ask ur self these question 1. what is assurance that this man will married u? after marriage what is tendence that he will not cheat on you. because a man that can not do without jeru trip when u are in relationship will find a way of satify himsel whe his can not meet his urge

So please runnnnnnnnnnn