Forums » Singles' Discussion

I am thirty-three and there is no man

• July 3, 2015 7:44 AM CEST

I have prayed and prayed for a man to show up. I have stayed away from jeru trap. I am a worker in church. I am thirty-three and there is no man. What else am I supposed to do? There are pressures everywhere to settle for anybody that comes. Please, talk to me, dear KHCites.

• 6 posts
    July 3, 2015 8:28 AM CEST
    Ur marital vision is for an appointed time,if u have not gotten him,it is not yet time,wait for him,for he will not tarry.Job14:14
    • 6 posts
    July 3, 2015 8:35 AM CEST
    Meditate on these scriptures:Habak2:1-3,Gen 18:41,Isa40:8,Isa55:10-11,Num23:19,Ps89:34 God's ways are mysterious.
    • 60 posts
    July 3, 2015 9:54 AM CEST
    Your focus is on the wrong thing, focus on your first husband like for real not because you're expecting something from. Build capacity, go for more knowledge, He shows himseLf strong on the behalf of those whose heart are perfect toward Him
    • 5 posts
    July 3, 2015 1:06 PM CEST
    I'm exactly where you are, same age too. I'm pressured by family too but we still have to wait on God. Don't settle for less. It is well
    • 212 posts
    July 3, 2015 4:53 PM CEST

You get to the point where you start wondering if everything s fine.You love God and doing all you can and plus you look God but it is just not coming. It is painful place to be. I feel you sis but really you cannot do nothing. Just keep on keeping on and have a monthly goal to achieve so you can be busy while trsuting God to meet him. I am there. No pressure from anyine but my body..So just trust God.

This post was edited by Bimbola Olumoba at July 22, 2015 6:51 PM CEST
  • July 21, 2015 7:07 PM CEST

Honestly speaking, patience is not easy but there is nothing else you can do, my dear sister. Better late than sorry, so please, don't settle for "just anyone". God is not asleep. Just keep on praying, do something, get busy to take your mind off it and when you least expect, it will happen. It is well with you. Amen.