Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Take it by faith

• 58 posts
    July 6, 2015 7:57 AM CEST

(Mark 5:30-31, 33-34 NLT)

Jesus realized at once that healing power had gone out from him, so he turned around in the crowd and asked, “Who touched my robe?” (Mark 5:30-31, 33-34 NLT)
    His disciples said to him, “Look at this crowd pressing around you. How can you ask, ‘Who touched me?’”
    Then the frightened woman, trembling at the realization of what had happened to her, came and fell to her knees in front of him and told him what she had done.
    And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”

In the scriptures quoted above, the multitudes were thronging Jesus.
    That is, they were compressing, and crowding in on all sides, so it seems strange that He would ask, "Who touched me?"

Many people were physically touching Jesus, but this woman touched His power by FAITH.

Many people in the crowd probably needed healing, but the only one mentioned who received is this woman.
    The difference was the touch of FAITH.

If it was simply Jesus' willingness to heal that determined whether or not the healing took place, then all of the sick in this multitude would have been healed.

This woman's case shows that it's not just prayer that saves the sick, but rather it is the prayer of faith that saves the sick (James 5:15).

Healing is governed by this law of Faith. Healing has been made available to us by God but we must reach out in Faith to receive what has been freely given to us.

This woman received her healing by the law of faith before Jesus knew anything about her. Appealing to God will not obtain the miracle we seek.

It is reaching out to Him in Faith that gets the job done.

Although Jesus is touched by our feelings, but receiving from Him requires faith.

It's not because Jesus doesn't know our needs or hear our cries that miracles don't happen, but rather it's because very few know how the law of faith works.

One of the main differences between the God-kind of faith and a natural, human faith, which everyone has, is that human faith believes only what it can see, taste, hear, smell, or feel.

God's kind of faith believes in things that cannot be seen.

You must believe that you receive your answer "when you pray" - not when you see the thing you have desired.

Simply put, faith is our response to God's ability, made complete by our actions and confessions .

I encourage you therefore to reach out to Him right now in Faith and take all that has been freely given to you by our loving Father.

Trust Him completely and see Him completely supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I call you blessed today!

WePrevail by the WORD!

• July 28, 2015 1:38 PM CEST

Hallelujah!!! Bless you sir.