Forums » Singles' Discussion

How can I separate my emotions?

• July 9, 2015 8:04 AM CEST

How can I separate my emotions so that I can hear God. I am so much in love that I don't want to hear something else from God. Please, help me.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at July 9, 2015 8:04 AM CEST
    • 1 posts
    July 9, 2015 9:05 AM CEST
    For a long time I have allowed my emotion to rule over and control me. Of course woman are emotional beings.. And I wouldn't deny the fact I am emotional to the extreme. At any given point in time I exhibit it. Then I read books('beauty for ashes' and 'attitude is everything'. I began with reading books. Proceeded to speaking more in tongues... Even when I am walking or doing anything, also when the group of persons. This helps me keep align with the word of the God. I also walk away from confrontations and learn to say nothing when I am angry or when I feel I have nothing pleasant to say... Above all, I deal daily on the Word of God. Lastly listening to morning devotions in inspiration fm keeps me ready spiritually for daily activities.
    • 1 posts
    July 9, 2015 12:27 PM CEST
    uche tessy said:
    For a long time I have allowed my emotion to rule over and control me. Of course woman are emotional beings.. And I wouldn't deny the fact I am emotional to the extreme. At any given point in time I exhibit it. Then I read books('beauty for ashes' and 'attitude is everything'. I began with reading books. Proceeded to speaking more in tongues... Even when I am walking or doing anything, also when the group of persons. This helps me keep align with the word of the God. I also walk away from confrontations and learn to say nothing when I am angry or when I feel I have nothing pleasant to say... Above all, I deal daily on the Word of God. Lastly listening to morning devotions in inspiration fm keeps me ready spiritually for daily activities.

• 60 posts
    July 10, 2015 11:14 AM CEST
    Emotion is a general thing not just ladies, but the way out is to tell yourself one simple truth "I can't bare the heartaches" that will help you to want to wait and hear God, I got beaten just recently and the pain can't match all the emotions. Advice yourself, get busy, feed your spirit by speaking in tongues a lot. He is our present help