Forums » Singles' Discussion

I am really confused right now

• July 10, 2015 7:36 AM CEST

I am really confused right now. My fiance of three years courtship travelled out for three months and wrote me from there that God is no longer speaking. By the time he came back, he didn't even want to see me again. This is a person that our parents have met. I am devastated.I am 27 years old. I don't know what to do right now. Please advise me.

• 44 posts
    July 10, 2015 11:22 AM CEST

His comment about God not speaking anymore sounds funny, My advise  for you is to try and have a face to face discussion with him, ask him the reason why "God is no longer speaking to him", and since both parents have met initially,  I think there should be another meeting of both family where he will confirm it that he is no longer hearing from God or as he rightly said "God is no longer speaking".

After the meeting, I think you should ask God to help mend your broken heart, give yourself time to heal before going into another relationship and move ahead with your life.

May God strengthen you in Jesus name.

This post was edited by Blessed Babe at July 10, 2015 11:23 AM CEST
    • 1 posts
    July 22, 2015 2:25 PM CEST

One thing i will advice is to seek an audience with him and if he insist on breaking up, then let it go, though its very painful but u must just learn how to live and love again, move on with ur life i beleive the best is on the way.

This post was edited by Adeleye Stephen at July 22, 2015 2:26 PM CEST
    • 212 posts
    August 5, 2015 5:45 PM CEST

"God is no longer speaking" Like seriously? He should not use the name of God in vain. If he was before amadioha,he would not say that oh. Or is it because our God is slow to anger. If he is tired of the relationship and has seen someone else or he just got fatiqued,then let him say instead of saying God said. God does not rescind on his word neither does he renege on his promises. God cannot say you two should go ahead and suddenly say you should break up. Ths issue of God said in relationship has be badly used. Pray,go to him and have a one on one discussion with him. Then you opt your game by investing in yourself mentally,spritually,physically and always look good and let us still see if his  "God is still not speaking" Also,never beg anyone to stay with you. If after doing all the necsessay and he still says he wants to go,then let himfly.It is painfu; but better