Forums » Singles' Discussion

I really want to serve God, but I am scared about my fiancee.

• January 25, 2015 6:02 AM CET

I really want to serve God, but I am scared about my fiancee. She does not love God a bit. She prefers to attend parties and hang out with friends. Is there any chance she would change? I really love her. Please advise me.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at January 25, 2015 6:02 AM CET
  • January 25, 2015 10:05 AM CET
    Friend, you need to spend more time with God through the Bible and prayer. The Bible commands us not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Let her go. You have some spiritual growing up to do. I suggest get started now. God will take of you.
    • 1 posts
    January 26, 2015 10:39 PM CET
    Oww! You have said it all yourself. She will keep dragging U down,King Solomon married pagan wives who led him into idolatry. U have to choose between God and her
    • 212 posts
    January 28, 2015 10:59 AM CET

Dear Lord,the answer is simple. You cannot work with her. Your ministry is at risk You should not even hang out with a believer that does not have same core value and christian value as you,not to talk of a believer. Emotions are playing here again

• January 28, 2015 12:47 PM CET

it is a simple answer.let her know you have the calling of God on your life.Amos3:3-can two walk together expect they agree? if she is not ready to walk in your  pace and direction,it will be advisable to quit the relationship and hope for the best of God

This post was edited by ogunbiyi kikelomo at January 28, 2015 12:49 PM CET
  • K T
    • 19 posts
    February 16, 2015 11:38 AM CET

My dear,

Kindly go through yesterday's devotional - Three don'ts of a successful relationship and marriage. Part of it says 'if anybody speaks against your God, such a person cannot love you or respect you!'. That's all you need to know your stand. Amos 3:3 says 'Can two walk together, except they be agree?' That's a question you need to answer from that scripture.

• February 16, 2015 3:31 PM CET

You said: "She does not love God a bit."

That means alot... what are u still doing with her?

That yoke is NOT equal.

She doesn't love God, she can't love you... (God is Love). 

• 20 posts
    February 26, 2015 1:45 PM CET
    Hmm,....biko,what are you doing with someone who doesn't share your VALUES,......your VALUES,......your VALUES? On what then,was the relationship built??? ‪#Quick‬Downloads™101

Get help@ http://goo.gl/a7zKyk
  • March 24, 2015 3:36 PM CET

It may be difficult but grace is available for you ma brother, you just have to let go, please let her go!!!!!!!!!

Your God is more important than anybody let alone an unbeliever. Someone that does not love God? Huh?  No way ooo. What makes you think  she  loves you too? you are only being deceived by your emotions. 

Save your destiny my dear and RUN after ur maker!

Receive grace in the name of JESUS...

• 7 posts
    April 18, 2015 1:58 PM CEST
    Was just going through the club's dailies and I saw this. I'll just share my today's PM with you guys. "When it comes to choosing between u and the guy called 'JESUS CHRIST', I won't think twice cos u sure know where u belong. We don't have a case. No compromise!!!
    There's no future ahead for both of you cause he might drag you into her den. Even if she changes, she's changing because of you and not because she's had an encounter with Christ. You cannot orchestrate that change. Do what is right. Don't think twice. Be wise! If you think you love her that much, God loves you more than you can ever imagine. He'll give you someone that is equally yoked'. More grace dear!

This post was edited by debrah desh at April 18, 2015 2:12 PM CEST