Forums » Singles' Discussion

They usually run away!

• July 15, 2015 7:58 AM CEST

I am a single mother but I am still young, just twenty three. When any guy gets to know that I am a mother, they usually run away. Should I hide this part of my life till after marriage?

• 1 posts
    July 15, 2015 8:12 AM CEST
    No,don't because your own man will come,just believe and pray.
    • 10 posts
    July 15, 2015 1:02 PM CEST

my dear sister please dont hide anything from anybody be proud to tell anyone that comes your way that you"ve a wonderful and glorious child if the person he rightly meant for you he will accept you with  your child. what is meant to be will definitly be and the wright person will come at the right time. you're 23 years of Age which simply means you still have a long way to go in life focus more on your life when you least expect the right person will show up.

• July 16, 2015 7:13 AM CEST
    My sister, please don't hide such. Trust and Openess will be the pillars of your new marriage. Wait for the right person but dont wait being idle. Work. Be successful. Take full responsibility of your child as though you would take care of him/her till he/she grows old enough. You'd see that just somehow he will meet you. Just focus on your life, happiness, future and child's welfare.
    This post was edited by Ikuomola Olaniyi at July 16, 2015 7:15 AM CEST