Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Faith Is The Language of God!

• 58 posts
    July 17, 2015 8:13 AM CEST

When Jesus prayed for Peter in Luke 22:31 and 32, He said, “Peter, Satan has desired to have you to sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith fail not.” Jesus prayed that Peter’s faith would not fail! Why? Because faith is the victory that overcomes the world!

If our faith is going to be the victory that overcomes, then we have to know what to do with it because faith without works is dead (James 2:26).

2 Corinthians 4:13 in the New King James Version says, “And since we have the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, ‘I believed and therefore I spoke,’ we also believe and therefore speak.” We believe and therefore speak.

Faith comes by hearing (Rom. 10:17), but it is released primarily by speaking. Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue.” So guard your mouth. The heart of the wise, the Bible says, teaches his mouth (Prov. 16:23).

Faith is the language of God because He calls the things that aren't as though they were. Consequently, Faith is the language of heaven!

.......as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations&rdquo in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did........(Romans 4:17 NKJV)

This is how Heaven talks! And if it’s the language of Heaven, then it’s also part of the culture of Heaven. So if you want the culture of Heaven on the earth, you need to learn how to speak the language of Heaven.

For example "They don't talk about death in Heaven. They don't talk about aches and pains. They don't talk lack in heaven. They don't talk defeat in heaven.

When it comes to releasing your Faith,You have to get your tenses right. Pretty much everything about faith is present tense!

The Bible says, “NOW faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Heb. 11:1).

So start thinking when you are speaking, Is what I am saying going to take me closer to what I want from God, or further away from it?

You may tell your kids, “Put your coat on. You will catch the cold .” But you don’t want that! So how about just telling them, “Put your coat on”? Don’t scare them with, “You will catch the cold"

Notice what Jesus said in Matthew chapter 12:

MATTHEW 12:36–37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Jesus said that you’ll have to give an account for every idle word. The word idle means “to avoid the labor one ought to perform.” So idle words are words that you say without fully thinking.

When it comes to the language of Faith, no word is off the record. There is a record. It says, “You’ll give account.” There is no “off the record.” We ought to make our words work for us!

You must constantly watch your words. Stop saying things like, “I can’t afford that,” because the Bible says, “He supplies all my need according to His riches in glory” (Phil. 4:19).

Now I am not asking you to deny the fact that You may not have enough money for something. But what you must say is, “I can afford it because my God supplies my needs according to His riches in glory"

Faith is a language! And the more you speak it, the more Heaven will become a reality in your life, in your home, and in your family.

I work hard on my words. I’m constantly working on my words because I want what Heaven has and what God has. I want my faith to overcome in this life. And as a result, I’m seeing quicker results with the words I speak on purpose. And I like it. I like living the life of faith.

The Bible says, “The just shall live by faith” (Hab. 2:4; Rom. 1:17; Gal. 3:11; Heb. 10:38). So if we live by faith, we ought to be constantly aware of it.

Praise the Lord! Our words work for us when we speak in faith—the language of God!

It's resoundingly blessed for You!

WePrevail by His Word!
    Tunde Afe

• 3 posts
    July 17, 2015 9:27 PM CEST
    hmmmm,a strong one....,i still ponder on why the scripture had to start with "NOW", Faith is....,i guess its sayin Faith is NOW NOW....
  • August 11, 2015 3:28 PM CEST

wow!!! I speak FAITH, the language of Heaven. Glory to God....

• August 11, 2015 3:33 PM CEST

@ oyinye If faith is not NOW then its not Faith. please click the icon where we have back to topics and read FAITH IS NOW by Rev Tunde Afe. God bless you.