Forums » Singles' Discussion

He has three girlfriends!

• July 21, 2015 7:58 AM CEST

My fiance confessed to me that he has three girlfriends but he will leave them soon and marry me. I am shocked because he is supposed to be born again. I want to leave him but he is begging me. What do you think I should do?

• 60 posts
    July 21, 2015 11:59 PM CEST
    No second thoughts, he's not a believer and will do the same in marriage, if he could fool you all this while, I leave it there, but that is my opinion so listen to your spirit who is the best person to advice you, like pastor said listen to that inner peace
    • 212 posts
    July 29, 2015 2:49 PM CEST

LIke seriously!!!! He has three girlfriends or he has 3 ladies in the picture but has decided to choose you? or he is giving thesame level of commitment to the other two as he gives to you? This is serious. may be God just wanted you to know whom you are dating. I would advise you take a break and go back to God in prayers. Traces of Adultery. I do not understand how a christian man or woman can date more that one person at once,and you still pray in tongues and you are comfortable. Girl,that is ready light. Hold on