Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Jesus Still Heals Today !

• 58 posts
    July 21, 2015 8:13 AM CEST

"How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him" (Acts 10:38).

Jesus was, and still is, anointed with the Holy Spirit and power, healing power. Jesus came to do that which was good. What was he doing? He went about healing all who were oppressed of the devil.

Notice, Jesus healed them all. He didn't pick and choose whom to heal.

Acts 10:38 tells us the origin of sickness and disease; Satan is the source of all sickness and affliction, not God.

Our heavenly Father wants you to receive your healing, and He wants you to keep it.

You have to see yourself as healed and delivered from every disease! You have to see yourself walking out of that wheelchair.

You have to see yourself being able to do what you couldn't do before.You have to have this revelation in your heart, on the inside, first, and then it will happen on the outside.

You Don't Have to Carry that sickness any longer. Jesus paid for it all!

Isaiah 53:3-5 AMP says:
    3]He was despised and rejected and forsaken by men, a Man of sorrows and pains, and acquainted with grief and sickness; and like One from Whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or have any esteem for Him.

4]Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains (of punishment), yet we (ignorantly) considered Him stricken, smitten and afflicted by God (as if with leprosy).

5]But he was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement (needful to obtain) peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes (that wounded) Him we are healed and made whole.

"Borne" means that Jesus carried our sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses on Calvary. He carried them so that you and I wouldn't have to. So loose them and let them go; none of it belongs to you.

Say this : "Sickness is not mine. Weakness doesn't belong to me. Anxiety and stress don't belong to me. I loose them in the name of Jesus."

You are healed and made whole, glory to God! You are the healed, not the sick!

In other words, God's will is healing, but His will can be stopped by unbelief. They didn't expect anything from Jesus and they didn't get anything, but it wasn't because He lacked healing power.

Unbelief will stop the manifestation of God's power on the other hand Faith will activate the power of God.

Release your faith now and receive God's healing power!

You can't afford to say, "I don't know if I'm going be healed." Neither can you afford to say, "I'll get healed if it's God's will." If you have a revelation of healing, you know it's God's will. But whether or not God's will is made manifest depends on whether or not you will believe and act like it's so.

Today is your day for a miracle. Today is your day for healing. Today is your day for God's power to go into your body and drive out whatever Satan has planted there.

If Satan tries to bring the symptoms back, you say, "No, I do not receive them. I have been healed of them and I am the healed and not the sick."

The healing power of God is available to you as you read this article.Tap into the healing anointing and receive your healing right now by Faith.

You are healed, so act like it in Jesus' name.

Glory to be to God!

This is your day for a miracle!

WePrevail by His Word!

• August 10, 2015 3:41 PM CEST

Amen!

Glory to God!!!!!!!!!