Forums » Singles' Discussion

I aborted for him three times, but he left me!

• July 23, 2015 7:44 AM CEST

After aborting for him three times with promises that he will marry me, he left me and said that he is not sure my womb can still function well. I am devastated. I know I have been foolish, but now, how do I move on?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at July 23, 2015 5:31 PM CEST
    • 212 posts
    July 23, 2015 11:19 AM CEST

I hope the person who posted this gets to read my comment. At first when i saw the Topic,I wanted to become critical but on a second thought,i decided to just put myself in your shoes. First of all,you made a mistake having sex and 2nd aborting and 3rd making yourself cheap in his sight. There is still hope for you,infact great hope lies ahead. Pick up yourself,bend your knees and ask God for forgiveness and start a walk with God afresh.Invest your time in godly activities.Seek a mentor to help you stay on course and start living your life. stay away from relationship for a while and build your esteem based on God's word. Also be a daily visitor to this platform.If you do this,you would not believe you even posted this question.You would grow andbe a happier woman. I love you honestly

• 60 posts
    July 23, 2015 12:48 PM CEST
    God is ever ready and is in the business of turning a mess into a message, one day you will be able to use your story to encourage some body but first you have to yield to God totally and develop a strong love relationship with Jesus that is real than the next person you can or touch, it is possible because I'm a living testimony of such love. He turned 18years of darkness in my life into a testimony that help others
    • 12 posts
    July 23, 2015 2:15 PM CEST

Now that you have admitted that u have sin against God go to him in prayers and ask for forgiveness, build up ur relationship with him and be heavenly conscious. Live a holy life and never go back to your vomit.Start a new life in Christ and im very sure that u will never regret it. Let d word of God be ur watch word, u will surely smile again. JESUS LOVES YOU. 

• July 23, 2015 3:54 PM CEST

Glory to Jesus for the grace and mercy we enjoy this time, thank God for Jesus, He is calling on you,only if you can just come to Him and obtain grace in this time of need. Jesus told that woman caught  in adultery, He said woman, has anyone condemned you? and she said no one Lord. And Jesus said NEITHER DO I CONDEMNED YOU, GO AND SIN NO MORE! JN 8:3-11 So my sister go and sin no more, acknowledge Him as your Saviour now, talk to your father to forgive you, and am sure He will. He will give you a new story and give your life a new meaning. The abortion is not who you are, the past is over, you are a new being once you confess your sin, old things have passed away and all things have become new. 2 cor 5:17.

Have a closer walk with the Father, make His word ur guide, read books and read KHC devotional and before you know it, you'v bcome a great woman!!! just as bimbo have said I LOVE YOU TOO, from my heart i really do and Jesus loves you more. SHALLOM!!!!!!