Forums » Singles' Discussion

The prophet said our destinies do not match!

• July 24, 2015 7:49 AM CEST

After setting her up in a supermarket with my life savings of a million Naira, she came around that one prophet said our destinies do not match and she wouldn't risk it. I have give her the money, I can't collect it back, but i am deeply hurt and broke. What should I do? Dear KHCites, come to my rescue!

• 1 posts
    July 24, 2015 3:46 PM CEST

keep praying bro.

• 60 posts
    July 24, 2015 11:50 PM CEST
    Its either you have complex or that thing they talked about a man in love, for you to have given a woman who is not yet your wife all of your life savings, which ever one it should be made clear too that you dealing with a wily and must be treated as one, before giving this money I believe there must have been an assurance and some witnesses, so prayerfully go to this witnesses, her parents, friends whoever I doubt if such a person has a pastor, for all I care she's in business with her prophet, go to them and tell them you did what you did because of the future and since there's no future with her, you need your money. God help you.
    This post was edited by Akaninwor Young at July 24, 2015 11:52 PM CEST
    • 212 posts
    July 29, 2015 2:53 PM CEST

oh nooooooo. This is not happening.Are you for real? what prophet? when she was collecting money where was the prophet? people who do not have a relationship with God and cannot hear him suddenly want to marry an they suddenly start visiting a prophet, Does she have a pastor? I honestly do not know what to tell you. You may never be able to get the money back. Just hold up and live your life. things happens