Forums » Couples

My wife buys too many things

• July 24, 2015 7:55 AM CEST

My wife buys too many things, clothes, jewelries and all that. Is that normal?

• 26 posts
    July 24, 2015 2:30 PM CEST
    Of a truth most ladies single or married LIKE to buy a lot of things.. BUT everything needs to be done with moderation. It will definitely be an issue if this is becoming a THORN in the family finances.
    Why not try discuss with her about having a budget albeit in love. Budgeting and good financial planning is usually a good way to curb excesses and keep the family purse in check. And try to ensure both parties keep to it as much as possible.

Above all prayer changes a lot of things because something excessive buying could be as a result of some sort of influence from friends or colleagues.

No quarrelling but all things should be done in love ❤. She will feel valued if you treat this issue with her in love.
  • July 25, 2015 3:40 PM CEST
    Hmmm, this is a matter that will test how much you think you love her. Just as Christ love the church, lovingly help her to overcome her lack of self control. Pray for her, make budgets together, set priorities and don't stop correcting her "in love". I also think openness on income will make her sit straight and you should be a good model when it comes to spending.