Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Maintaining A Right Mental Attitude!

• 58 posts
    July 26, 2015 8:12 AM CEST

Part One!

There are many aspects involved in living the life of faith and one of them is maintaining a right mental attitude.

Our God is an all-knowing God.Hebrews 4:13 tells us that everything we do is open and naked unto the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do.

There is nothing hidden from God. It also tells us that He is able to discern the thought and intent of our heart. He wouldn't be God if He didn't know those things. He is an all-knowing God.

The Bible tells us that He even knows your need before you ask. You are not kidding God when you make Him promises you don't intend to fulfill.

God knows everything about you.

However, there is a fellow who doesn't know you that well. His name is Satan. Somebody said, "Does Satan know my thoughts?" He does not. The only thing he knows about you is what influences you and what you yield to.

Someone may ask, "Can Satan read my mind?" No, he can only read the thoughts that you allow him to place there.

Satan does not know you like God knows you. The only way he can find out about how you will react is to test you in different situations. He has an experiment going on with you.

The Bible tells us that every idle word that comes out of our mouth will work against us. Satan has a little messenger who records all of our words and actions. His messenger then reports back to headquarters, and Satan learns about you through your actions.

For instance, let's say that I am being tempted by the devil where sickness is concerned. I have got symptoms in my body, and I will either talk the Word of God or talk the problem.

Now, if I say, "Oh, dear God, I'm going to die." Then Satan's messenger reports back, "Every time he gets a symptom, he talks death. That's good - he's snared by the words of his mouth. We can use that against him"

Remember, words are vehicles or carriers. They will bring success or failure. They bring life or death. Proverbs 18:21 says, Death and life are in the power of the tongue..

We must begin to speak positive confessions, and then the next time Satan's messenger comes back for an attack, we will be able to deal with him with "Thus saith the Lord, it is written..."

And his messenger will run back and say, "Something happened, boss. He has changed while I was away."

My dear friend, I challenge you therefore to maintain the right mental attitude as you step into the new week. Avoid thoughts that are contrary to God's will for your life.

Your confessions also must be based on God's Word!

I call you resoundingly blessed this week!

WePrevail by His Word!

• 1 posts
    July 27, 2015 9:11 PM CEST
    the word of God has power to fulfill it sef... jer 1 vs 12... so we have to eat d word on a daily bases jer 15 vs16. am born of the word..
  • July 29, 2015 11:33 AM CEST

i speak the WORD and i do the WORD. Glory  to Jesus. Bless you sir!

• 32 posts
    October 31, 2015 11:18 PM CET
    God bless you!