Forums » Singles' Discussion

My fiancee is putting pressure on me for Jeru trap.

• January 27, 2015 6:31 AM CET

My fiancee is putting pressure on me for Jeru trap. As the man, I thought I am the one that should be doing that. Each time we are togther, she will cuddle up in my hands, kiss me and all that.

I have been enduring, but I am about to burst! I always leave her house with headache. Please what can I do, I rellay love her.

• 44 posts
    January 27, 2015 5:26 PM CET

Mr Fiance,  what has been your reaction all these while you have been going to Miss Fiancee's house?  You have been enduring all the cuddling, kissing and all that abi? If Joseph in the Bible had endured the pressure from his Master's wife for just a minute,  he would have ruined his destiny of getting to the palace. 

My advise is that you need to bring your endurance in this case to an end immediately. The next time you go to her house and she is about starting her drama, Jump up and run as if the house is on fire, if she runs after you to ask for the cause of your reaction, tell her that she is about starting a fire and you don't want to be burnt. Tell her  you are not sure of coming back to her house or even continuing  the relationship because of the fire.

Then you can now have a discussion about the pressure she is putting on you. Maybe she is not even seeing all her actions as a pressure because you having been enduring. 

• 212 posts
    January 28, 2015 10:28 AM CET

It's harder when this temptation comes from the lady. You two need to have a serious talk.Stop going to her house and then stop allowing scenerios where only you two would be alone.if she insist and cannot repent with this measures,then there is a problem . if she loves God,she would realise immediately that she is wrong and change.