Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

Maintaining A Right Mental Attitude! Part 2

• 58 posts
    July 28, 2015 7:41 AM CEST

Part Two

Philippians [4:8 AMP]
    For the rest, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, if there is any virtue and excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think on and weigh and take account of these things [fix your minds on them].

My dear friend, having the right mental attitude about life's circumstances is absolutely your decision make. Remember that God's Word is the foundation of a right mental attitude.

When you fix your mind on whatever is true, whatever is worthy of reverence and is honorable and seemly, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely and lovable, whatever is kind and winsome and gracious, your mental attitude will fall in line with the will of God for your life.

Winning is easy. It's the talking yourself into winning that's difficult. Remember, out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. You are not going to be able to talk positive if your heart is full of negative things.

Here are a few thoughts on maintaining the right mental attitude:

1. A right mental attitude is more than wishful thinking. It is actually facing each day with a positive expectancy based on the word of God!

2. A right mental attitude is having a proper understanding of the problems you face, their source, and knowing how to approach them with God's Word.

3.You need to know your enemy( Satan ) and how he operates. You need to know that the enemy you are dealing with is a defeated foe. Jesus whipped him already.You need to know his weaknesses. I will tell you two of them:

(a) He cannot stand PRAISE; and

(b) He cannot stand the WORD OF GOD!

He has no refuge from them. He has to flee from them. He cannot tolerate either.

4. A right mental attitude enables you to possess peace, calmness, self-control and the determination to win no matter how difficult your situation may seem.

5. A right mental attitude demands that you drive out all negatives from your consciousness and focus on God's Word.

This is the Law of Faith. It is the winning strategy! It has never fail. As you consistently do the above, winning becomes common place in your life and you can live in perpetual victory!

It's a resoundingly blessed day for you in Jesus name.

WePrevail by His Word!

• July 29, 2015 6:38 AM CEST
    Thank you Sir! From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, a positive mental attitude is a necessity for me.
  • July 29, 2015 6:40 AM CEST
    Thank you Sir! From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, a positive mental attitude is a necessity for me.
  • July 29, 2015 6:28 PM CEST

good

• August 10, 2015 2:27 PM CEST

Powerful!!!! bless you sir.