Forums » Couples

I am being seduced!

• August 2, 2015 8:13 AM CEST

A lady at my work is really seducing me. My marriage is just two months old. What practical steps should I take?

• 32 posts
    April 17, 2016 3:20 PM CEST

Pray to God that he protects your marriage. Pray also to him that he delivers you from that woman who is being used by Satan against you. Satan doesn't like marriage. Perhaps he is goal was to use her to destroy your marriage. Pray without seizing for your soul, wife and your marriage.

• 26 posts
    April 19, 2016 12:04 AM CEST

I think this is not something you should try to handle alone or with levity. While you must prayerfully attack this i believe you should discuss  this with your wife and pray to gether and let her be praying for you and be like your accountable person - openess is the key thing in today's devotional, dont hide it from your wife, hiding it could be the beginning of  an unwanted fall. And also whether 2 months old or 20 years old is not the issue. 

You need to really search yourself and see where you lean on this matter - have you been giving this lady some unspoken signs whether knowingly or unknowlingly thats making her attempt to seduce you, maybe some kind gestures that she is reading deeper meanings to. Also what has been your relationship with her before you got married thats its now she is trying to seduce you or has she been doing this before, how do you portray your wife - this could just be some areas to look into.

While there are some evil seductresses out there that must be prayerfully silenced, as men we must be careful how we relate - define our relationships with folks and colleagues of the opposite sex - becausse sometimes these are things that expose a man - some careless touches and comments that people can capitalise one. and this goes for either of the spouses

The Lord will grant you wisdom and vcitory and wisdom for future years in Jesus name