Forums » Couples

My husband never complements me

• August 6, 2015 8:27 AM CEST

I really love my husband, but I have too many pressures outside. My husband never complements me, but everybody complements me and this is getting in my head. How can I handle this?

• August 6, 2015 12:56 PM CEST
    I believe inward complement is important. Start by complementing yourself inwardly - bring out d best in you & you will be surprised to see that's all it is, he will soon start to. Don't throw a fight at him o
  • August 7, 2015 10:10 AM CEST
    I believe you should let him know when you're both relaxed and in a playful mood. Ask him what he would like to see change in your marriage and how he can help you be a better wife and lover to him. When he says it, don't argue with him about it. Just give him your word that you'll make an effort and that he should pray for you. Then tell him how complements is your love language and it means a lot to you. That when he doesn't do that it makes you feel unloved , and that if he wants proof he should start a 1 month complement challenge where he complements you for all and everything for the next 30 days and that he will see how everything will change about you i.e sex life, cooking, communication lines and practically every sphere. I wish you all the best.