Forums » Faith Lift with Tunde Afe

It Is Written!

• 58 posts
    August 7, 2015 4:44 AM CEST

Matthew 4:4
    …He [Jesus] answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”

When the devil tempted Jesus, Jesus responded with the Word of God saying, “It is written…It is written…It is written…” (Matthew 4:4, 7, 10)

Likewise, should the devil remind you of the sickness in your body, say what God’s Word says: “It is written, ‘By His stripes I am healed!’” (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24)

And declare further, I have God's Word for my healing and I am standing on His Word. I am not trying to be healed. My healing has already happened. I don’t care what this body says. It has to line up with God's Word because by The stripes of Jesus I am healed!”

And if the devil says to you, “Look at the meager balance in your bank account. How are you going to pay your bills?” just say, “I'm not going to worry because it is written "I know that my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19)

It doesn’t matter how much I have in the bank. God’s Word tells me that "as the need arises, the supply will be there!”

When fear grips you, don’t say to yourself, don't try to rationalize or reason your fear away. Instead, speak God’s Word into the situation. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind.’” (2 Timothy 1:7)

What if the fear returns? Speak God’s Word again. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear…’”

When the devil tries to deceive you, give him the Word of God.

There is something about the Word of God that causes satan not to want to hang around those who use it. It reminds him of Jesus, the Word made flesh (John 1:14), who rendered him powerless and of no effect when He said, “It is written…”

Step out therefore in confidence today approaching every issue with "It Is Written"

It's a resoundingly blessed day for you in Jesus name!

WePrevail by His Word!

• August 7, 2015 5:43 PM CEST

wow!!!!!!! amen. thank you sir .

It is written, Stop your fighting OLUWATOMISIN and know that i am GOD- ps 46:10

• 1 posts
    September 18, 2021 2:14 PM CEST
    https://masterbundles.com/best-decorative-fonts/ />

This post was edited by Lucy hope at September 18, 2021 2:22 PM CEST