Forums » Couples

I am getting attracted to my wife's best friend

• August 18, 2015 8:16 AM CEST

I am beginning to get attracted to my wife's best friend who visits our house daily but I don't know how to handle this. What should I do?

• August 18, 2015 9:13 AM CEST
    Talk to your wife about this,so she can stop her friend from coming to your house and in case you have any of her contact just delete it and if it the way she dress or carry herself that has started attracting you or any other thing encourage not force your wife to do the same and above all pray against temptation. The lord is your strength. Shallom
  • August 18, 2015 9:16 AM CEST
    Talk to your wife about this,so she can stop her friend from coming to your house and in case you have any of her contact just delete it and if it the way she dress or carry herself that has started attracting you or any other thing encourage not force your wife to do the same and above all pray against temptation. The lord is your strength. Shallom
    • 73 posts
    June 14, 2016 10:15 AM CEST
    God bless you for speaking out beloved of the Lord. The flesh indeed is week. I once had problem with getting my friends l wasn't benefiting from off my back without cutting d relationship. I simply knelt down and sincerely told God about it and they stopped coming to my house till date. We still see on the road and exchange pleasantries. That's God for you. Since this lady in question is your wife's friend, perhaps you could join faith with hers that's your wife and pray for her to stop visiting, God will hear you.

If your wife will be jealous, you should know her very well do it alone sincerely, she'll notice her friend has not been coming around then you'll inform her of your battle. She'll respect and love you more. May the good Lord direct you accordingly in Jesus name. Amen.
  • June 29, 2016 2:39 PM CEST
    <p>I want to agree with my sister Shalom. Sincerely desire that you dont want to keep enjoying the secret admiration of your wife's friend. Pray about it and she will stop coming and you will loose desire for her also. After you have dealt with the situation you can tell your wife about the struggle or tell while you are dwelling with it depending on her maturity.</p>
    <p>Am sure she will respect your sincerity, trust you more and appreciate you better.</p>