Forums » Singles' Discussion

Is it that believers are blind or what?

• August 19, 2015 8:02 AM CEST

I am tired of Christianity. No husband and I am getting old. As an unbeliever, I has so many boyfriends. Is it that believers are blind or what?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at August 19, 2015 8:03 AM CEST
    • 212 posts
    August 19, 2015 12:06 PM CEST

You are tired of Christianity? Really? What kind of Christianity were you introduced to? Christianity is a relationship and not a religion and I can tell why you will still be more frustrated. Your statement simply implies you accepted this 'Christianity Thing' because of what you can get and not for relationship with Jesus. I think you have your foundation wrong and you need to really know why you got saved. The Bitter truth is many people are not saved and are doing well in their own standard. they are married,have money and stay in health. It means you did not get saved to get things but to know Him first and then things follows.Weather husband or not,rich or poor,fine or ugly,I would like the Three Hebrew men still follow God because He did not seek my consent to save me. Christianity is not a passage to wealth or marriage but a deep intimate relationship with God doing purpose and then that lauches us into wealth,Good marriage,lovely relationships and persecutions as well. So dear woman,you need to really build your christian life and trust God

Okay ,Let me try and be a little soft,You would marry in God's time. Also check yourself and get rid of things that stands as hinderance against you meeting people. Be open to meeting people and making friends. Build your word life and trust God to bring the right person. when God gives you a husband,you would smile and be joyful in that marriage irrespective of challenges. Also always read daily devotional on Kisses and huggs club and listen to the nline radio. God bless you

• August 20, 2015 3:15 PM CEST

Christanity is not a quick fix to your issues. Christanity is first and foremost a relationship with God as your father. When we seek God first and his righteousness ALL these things will be an addition to us. So dont get it all mixed up. You are to love God not for what He gives but for who He is, because He first loved you. You cant compare what the devil gives you as an unbeliever to what gives you as His child. Learn to be patient, walk with God not ahead of Him. You can be sure He will not lead you wrong.