Forums » Singles' Discussion

He never told me he was SS!

• January 30, 2015 6:42 AM CET

He never told me he was SS. He doesnt have crisis. We've started planning for wedding but he said his conscience would not allow him hide the truth, so he opened up to me. I love him for this and I am willing to go ahead, but I made a mistake by telling my parents. They said I will never marry him. Now, i am at a loss on what to do. Dear KHCites, advise me.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at January 30, 2015 6:43 AM CET
    • 22 posts
    January 30, 2015 12:06 PM CET
    It's such a dicey and delicate matter, you can't blaming your parents for their actions. By the time you are in their shoes you will understand their fears. Seek godly and medical advice before you take your final decision. Its well with you.
    • 3 posts
    January 30, 2015 3:10 PM CET

My dear, the situation is now delicate and should be handled deligently.

I suggest you make out time ASAP to contact Pastor Dunamis on this matter.

God speed!

• 11 posts
    January 30, 2015 3:27 PM CET
    A dicey situation, yes, but its not new absoultely. Beloved I feel this is where your convictions about this relationship come into play. Were you convinced that he's God's choice for you? If yes then make up your mind. You need to also count the cost though,but you can be very sure that if it is God then it will be well. Note that if you don't marry him another person will. God bless you sis