Forums » Singles' Discussion

They said I am a strange woman

• September 3, 2015 8:27 AM CEST

We are already at an advanced stage of wedding plans, but his two sisters rose up against me and said I am a strange woman. They said they dreamt, but I know I am a child of God. What should I do because my fiance loves me but his sisters hate me

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at September 3, 2015 8:28 AM CEST
    • 18 posts
    September 3, 2015 11:05 AM CEST

Well it does happen, remenber 1 John 3v21 it says "Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God." since you know you are a child of God. it simply means they can not withstand the fire you are carrying. everybody dream even witches and wizards. you next prayer point is that GOd should increase the burning fire in you to stage that they will confess with their mouth and say "we are very sorry for what you are going through"

• 60 posts
    September 3, 2015 8:40 PM CEST
    You have nothing to do than to stay thankful to God and confess the word, you have all that matters, your fiancé's love and support and the family, I don't know about him but my sisters know as much as I respect them, their opinion counts but nothing when it comes to the one that will live with me the rest days of my life. Go and don't loose sleep over those sister, maintain your fellowship with God and your fiancé, just be sure he's a man of his word that's all you need