Forums » Singles' Discussion

Good friend

• 6 posts
    September 4, 2015 4:13 PM CEST

pls i need a good friend i can be talking when am down, a friend i can confide in, a good friend i can share my problem wit, am just getting tired of my life, and it really affectin me nw, most of people i have around are married pple, n some of them are oppressing me,depressing me indirectly because i hav nt marry, pls help wit out

• September 4, 2015 9:42 PM CEST
    You need Jesus, make him ur friend , he is the only one that you can tell ur secrets, fears and pains to and he wnt condemn you.l must say that being single is not a curse, find something doing to keep you busy and something that ll make you happy .
  • September 5, 2015 3:32 PM CEST

Yes! Lawrinda has said it all. My dear sister you dont need anybody, you only need your Saviour, find a solace in Christ Jesus, He is the best friend anyone can ever have, He is the only one you can look up to and you will not be put to shame.

Have a closer fellowship with the Spirit of Trust, He is a comforter and also the best Confidant you can ever need, i can tell you He is my best pal, i talk with Him and He respond bcos He is a person

Engage in Kingdom Service and do it as if your life depend on it, get books and read, get hymn book too and sing, pray more in the Holy Ghost anytime you feel depressed,also get involve in KHC never a dull moment here bcos you will always see what to read that will lift your spirit and blesses you. Study the whole book of psalm and proverb and before you finish those powerful books you are already a strong woman. Enjoy your singlehood my dear and note that being single is a blessing and not a curse . According to Apostle Paul, singleness is a desirable gift (1 Cor 7), so my dear embrace it fully and joyfully. Its well with you and God bless you!