Forums » Singles' Discussion

How can men be so wicked?

• September 10, 2015 8:36 AM CEST

I loved him with all my life. We were in a relationship doing things together. He professed his love to me daily but yesterday he came to introduce his fiancee to me. How can men be so wicked? He is supposed to be a born again christian. I am devastated.

• 18 posts
    September 10, 2015 11:05 AM CEST

It is better he introduced the lady now. i think he is still being fair a little. come to think of it, you have married and he brought her to you this is my new wife. So, my sister, just as the saying "broken relationship better than broken marriage" Move ahead with life. it happen to men side that is while you said men are not good, it does happen from women angle those that mean all women are not good including you. Thanks

• September 12, 2015 6:58 PM CEST
    Not men but him. Not all men are wicked, however all humanity is flawed one way or the other. We live in an imperfect world with imperfect people. We all need God. You just need to take informed steps so that this does not happen to you again. Continue to follow Kisses and Huggs Club. Pastor Dunamis and Sophia will give you principles and guidelines on how to choose a mate.
    This post was edited by Oladimeji Famuyiwa at September 12, 2015 7:04 PM CEST