Forums » Singles' Discussion

He said I am not sexually responsive

• October 1, 2015 8:11 AM CEST

I refuse my fiance to kiss or touch my body anyhow, which is always what he wants to do. He said I am abnormal and frigid and that I am not sexually responsive. Is this true? Must I respond to all his kissing and touching and allow him to do anything he wants?

• 32 posts
    October 1, 2015 9:45 AM CEST
    First of all, did God reveal unto you that he is the right man for you? If he really loves you, he would obey what you said instead of keeping on persisting to do what he wants to with you. U don't want to kiss him for now, then he should respect that. Let him know why you don't want him to do those things to you.
    • 212 posts
    October 1, 2015 4:17 PM CEST

There is nothing wrong with you. He simply wants you to let your guards down. One of this days,take him out on a date and then have a talk with him. If he truely loves God,he will come to himself but if he continues then please you have to give him space. Your body is not for experimental touching and you should not allow him do whatever he wants. He is not husband yet. If he continues to persist and blackmail your emotions with that 'frigid talk' ,then let him go if he wants to. A man's words in pressure tell who he really is. You are on track dear

This post was edited by Bimbola Olumoba at October 1, 2015 4:20 PM CEST