Forums » Singles' Discussion

I want to forget about the first lady

• October 2, 2015 8:10 AM CEST

I had proposed to a lady last year December. She told me she is not ready and that I should give her a year. I really loved her so I decided to wait and also because I feel that is God's will for me. But now, I just met another sister and we have grown so much in love in a little time. I want to forget about the first lady and concentrate on this one. Am I on order? Please, advise

• 32 posts
    October 3, 2015 12:36 AM CEST
    U felt that it was God's will for you to be together? Did God actually reveal to you that she is the one for you? You are confused. You fell in love with another woman. I would advice you to find a genuine pastor that can pray with you concerning this case. Moreover, if you are dating the second lady, please stop. You are hurting her indirectly and you are hurting yourself while you are waiting for someone else.You can't date two women. That's wrong. Aak God to create in you a clean heart. Turn a new leaf.
    This post was edited by Phyllis Bart at October 3, 2015 12:36 AM CEST
    • 212 posts
    October 6, 2015 6:08 PM CEST

Did you promise the other lady marriage? In my opinion,if you did not,there is nothing binding you to her. After all,what if after one year she marries someone else or she actually did that to make you go away. Whatever the case,talk to God about it and pray earnestly in tougues and trust me the Holgghost would lead you on what to do. Please do not feel indebted to any one unless the story is more than what you wrote here.

• 212 posts
    October 6, 2015 6:09 PM CEST

Also we need to be careful the way we use the word God's will. I would rather you say,you like a lady and have feeling for her that to caelessly say God's will. May God help us

• 6 posts
    October 7, 2015 9:41 AM CEST
    You need to take an emotional break from the two Ladies and seek God's face sincerely baring your mind of both of them and asking the Lord to speak to you that is only when you will hear God speedily and clearly. If you had been busy praying during that year and had asked God for several confirmations if the first Lady was his will then I am sure you won't be this confused. You percieved but you were not convinced and like Bimbo said some Ladies use dat to put a man off systematically. May the Lord be gracious unto you.