Forums » Singles' Discussion

She is from a rich family

• October 12, 2015 8:05 AM CEST

I want this particular lady badly in our church and I feel she is going to be my wife. But the problem is that she is from a rich family. I feel she will reject me because of my backgrounds. I am so shy to even say anything. What should I do?

• October 12, 2015 9:49 AM CEST

Stop wanting!! stop feeling!! you dont feel she is going to be your wife, you gotta know for sure..Go and pray about it!! cuz if u have, and you are sure she is the one, i suppose you would have the courage to go forth. By so doing, if you get rejected, you can know that the rejection will fade, and acceptance would come forth soon, cuz God would never lie, and his words never fail nor contradict. At the appointed time, she'll accept you. But i doubt if she would reject you in the first instance, if she is really the one for you. she doesn't even have to consent immediately,but there would be an iota of likeness that can then grow into love.

Simply put, be very sure...get your confirmation...this isnt some trial and error thingy...then leave the rest to God.

• 44 posts
    October 12, 2015 10:44 AM CEST

@ Gladness, that was a wonderful comment, you said it all.

• 1 posts
    October 17, 2015 4:10 PM CEST
    Pray about it, but dont use prayer as an excuse for inaction. Become friends wit her first, but dont wait too long before making ur intentions known, bcos too much dillydallying can make d friends thing permanent.