Forums » Singles' Discussion

He wants me to resign and travel to UK

• October 21, 2015 8:10 AM CEST

My fiance said I should resign and come and meet him in UK for marriage. I work in a Bank. What do you think? I ma kind of scared.

• October 21, 2015 9:46 AM CEST

Errm...how about he comes down to Nigeria, gets married to you first..then you both can go back as couples..i dont buy the idea of putting your career on the line for a 'Fiance'.

Abeg..he should come and do the proper things here. Be alert and prayerful though!! look out for consistency..assess your relationship, make sure he is worth it.

let it not be that he is probably looking for a way out of this relationship. let me give an instance "maybe he knows that you love your job, and that you might not find it easy leaving it just like that, he decides to use that as a bait..if you dont agree to quit, he then goes about claiming that you are not ready for this, that you dont wanna sacrifice this and that,. before you can even say jack robinson, he is calling off the relationshp based on some flipmsy and baseless reasons" most people dont get to see things like this coming their way, not until it happens.

so when i say be alert, be really alert and careful..and pray..yeah, pray always..

All the best!!