Forums » Singles' Discussion

How can I practically disconnect from him?

• October 25, 2015 7:07 AM CET

Each time I want to move on, I could not because of the guy that dis-virgined me. I know he is the wrong man for me because he is not a child of God, but I just cant leave him. Please, how can I practically disconnect from him?

• 2 posts
    October 25, 2015 12:18 PM CET
    Honestly, you just need time to heal, time to be alone and time to grow as a person, sit down and examine yourself and allow God take the first place in your life.
    If you are brave enough to say Goodbye, Life would reward you with a new hello. Live for God and allow him take care of you. Let the whole world know you are a child of God, including him, and stay loyal to yourself and God.

• 6 posts
    October 27, 2015 5:40 PM CET
    Oh Dear! This will be a hard nut for you to crack by your strength. So I will advise, leverage on God's strength, How, Right? Pick any Book of the Bible and read two verses in the morning and at night and meditate on them, let them occupy your mind, soon the thoughts of that guy will fizzle out, then again convert every thought of him into a prayer asking the Holy Spirit to help you forget about him as well as conciously rebuking every thought of you two being together with the name of Jesus Christ . Give it a shot and watch God help you with this struggle. All d best love.
    This post was edited by Edim Etim at October 27, 2015 5:41 PM CET
    • 32 posts
    October 29, 2015 1:09 PM CET
    Pray to God that He delivers you from any soul-tie that could have taken place between the you and that guy. Live for God.