Forums » Singles' Discussion

Should I leave him because of his mum's attitude?

• October 28, 2015 6:19 AM CET

I love this guy and he wants to marry me but his mum can't stand me. She hates my person, should I leave him because of his mum's attitude?

• 3 posts
    October 28, 2015 11:40 AM CET

if you truely love him get him to talk to his mum and try and be nice to her regardless of how much she hates you 

• 16 posts
    October 28, 2015 11:51 AM CET
    Like Joan said try to be nice to her no matter what.u can also present her case to God and see what happen.if it's continue,then is possible there is soul tide issue. Then,ask God for way out
  • October 28, 2015 5:14 PM CET

My dear you are not marrying his mum. At times is can be like that. But no matter what, love your mother-in-law like your mum. If is getting out of hand, present it to God. Remember prayer can change things!

• 212 posts
    January 25, 2016 11:49 AM CET

You are not marrying his mum but what is his take on the fact that his mum hates you. If he tilt towards his mum more and takes prior decisions based on his mum's want,then i can tell you,you are heading for a marriage where you have to continiously fight to be relevant but if he constantly admonishes you and takes his place as a man that will protect you and not allow people trample on you,then it is not so much as an issue. Love is undertsood by even the deaf,keep showing her love,buy her gifts,speak kindly to her and do the direct opposite of what she expects from you and watch that have an effect on her later. Also pray about it while displaying common sense