Forums » Singles' Discussion

Will God still accept me?

• November 2, 2015 6:32 AM CET

Will God still accept me? I have disobeyed Him too much and for too long. Now I want to come back to God, but a voice kept telling me that it is too  late.

• 1 posts
    November 2, 2015 8:14 AM CET
    I think God's mercy is endless and is available to all 24/7 until our last breath is drawn. He said a broken and contrite spirit I will not reject right?!
    Plus I think the God who made me human won't blame for being human this however i knw isn't a licence to sin and therefore there's a need to be cautious so we don't abuse his grace or mercies.
  • November 2, 2015 8:39 AM CET
    I'm not perfect but my God loves me unconditionally that I live in awe of his love for me. We have all done despicable things, but not letting the shame of sin keep you tried to the devil is the greatest decision you could ever make. Come to God, He will accept you with open arms. He hates sin not the person engaged in it. Accept him genuinely and ask Him to help you stay holy.
    • 44 posts
    November 2, 2015 10:34 AM CET

The answer to your question is a big YES. YES God will accept you back when you are sorry for your disobedience, ask for forgiveness and repent. He is more than eager to give you an embracing welcome.

The voice telling you it's too late is that of the devil and PLEASE don't listen.  It was God you disobeyed, it is God you should run back to for forgiveness and restoration. His arms are wide opened waiting for you, please run back into His embrace NOW. It's only a dead man that has no hope, there is hope for you  in God through Christ Jesus.