Forums » Singles' Discussion

She has a domineering Spirit

• November 11, 2015 1:37 PM CET

My fiancee has this "be in charge" attitude which i don't like and she will never accept she has it. She doesn't listen to me, all she want is her way. Am so confused about marrying her, am scared she may not be submissive if i eventually marry her. Please i need some advice.

• 1 posts
    November 11, 2015 9:03 PM CET
    You don't have to leave her because of that. Anything you don't like about your fiancee, someone said you are to pray to God abt it. No man has the capability of changing another man.
    Moreover, how is your love gauge?are you playing your part of loving? Love her, then she will be submissive... That's wat the Bible says. Ephesians 5 :25
  • November 12, 2015 9:03 AM CET

A domineering Spirit is not a good one,but there us a way out,it is Prayer and not fear,because if you truely love her and you believe she is the best one for you,yyou wouldn't give up on her easily,because 1cor 13 defines love in one of its verses as "believing the best in others please pray for her,ttalk to her about it and pray more.

• 1 posts
    November 12, 2015 12:06 PM CET

Firstly,' is she the one'? If yes, then try and identify the reason(s) you wooed her, concentrate on those reasons (i.e. her strenght try to help her work on her weaknesses)...Don't ever think she will be like you...come to think of it, it will be a boring world if every1 is like you . Like some1 said, pray for her, SHOW her you love her, listen to her, don't judge her, try to talk with her...communication is the key. She might be hiding behind the guise of 'domineering' becos she is intimidated or afarid of something, try and understand her...R/ship is awhole lot of work like Pst Dunamis will say. May the God Lord grant us wisdom and strength...SHALOM!