Forums » Singles' Discussion

My mum is saying a big NO

• November 15, 2015 10:45 PM CET
    I introduced my fiance to my mum and she said over her dead body will I marry him because he is an igbo man. My mum said she does not like igbos because she feels they are cruel and they are animals. I tried to convince her that he is a born again Christian but she is still says NO. I love this guy so much. Please what should I do?

This post was edited by Akinbulu Oluwatomilola Oluwatomisin at November 16, 2015 7:32 AM CET
    • 32 posts
    November 16, 2015 11:00 AM CET
    Ask God if your fiance is the right man for you. Moreover, discuss the issue with your pastor and tell him to help you in prayers. God will eventually answer your prayers. Also ask God for the spirit of discernment.
  • November 17, 2015 11:34 AM CET

My dear, if you are really sure it is God's will for you to be together,why not co,mit your mum in to Gods hand, even the heart of a king is in Gods heart,because your mum's reason is just a case of generalisation, Also be sure of your fiance's salvation, so you dont confirm her fears,you can involve a higher person,someone your mum would listen to,like your pastor or her pastor to speak with her,Above all,pray,pray and pray more.