Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is too secretive

• November 23, 2015 7:54 PM CET
    It seems my fiancé is hiding some things from me which I can't just deduce but all what I can see is that he is not opened enough , always like to keep things to himself and anytime I want to know he will be like it's not everything you can tell a lady. Am so worried and I don't know how to go about it again. Please I need some advice.
    • 5 posts
    November 24, 2015 9:01 AM CET
    Ps 25:14 tells us that even God has secrets and will only confide in certain people (not everybody). Everybody has a secret or things they don't want everybody else to know. The point is to build your relationship and build trust to the point the he can be relaxed and trust you with his inner thoughts. Until you get to that level, it is dangerous to go ahead and get married. You don't want to wake up one day and find out horrible stories about him or his family. So take your time, keep praying that God will reveal that which is hidden and let him know you are not happy with too many secrets especially as it affects your relationship. If a man truly loves his woman, he will do all he can to make her happy and put her heart at rest. God will help you.
    • 48 posts
    November 25, 2015 9:14 AM CET
    Since you are not certain whether he is keeping secrets from you dont let the devil use that small doubt in your mind to steal your joy. Just continue trusting God with him and also praying for him because a relationship is built with time and openness and transparency comes with spending more time with that person to get to know them deeper. May the Lord help you