Forums » Singles' Discussion

Don't marry an unbeliever

• November 27, 2015 6:16 PM CET
    My mum always told not to marry an unbeliever before she passed on but now am madly in love with one and I don't know how to break my self from him. Please help me.
    • 212 posts
    November 30, 2015 10:56 AM CET

You may be madly in love but you have to think of the your relationship with God which is most important. It's not just about your mum telling you not to marry an unbeliever,you have to know the why. Are you a believer yourself or just a good girl who goes to church. You have to find God for yourself because when you find a relationship with God,you would not want to loose that relatiomship by dating one whose  to him value system does not correlate with yours. When you marry an unbeliever,he may see the male authority in your life as threat. You pastor,boss and even God because a threat and he starts talking ill of them. Please look at your future and do not let this emotional thing you feel not rub yu of tommorow. Love is when you fufill purpose with the man you love,it serving God together,it's going through life storm through prayer and loving each other through it all. look again