Forums » Singles' Discussion

He is HIV positive

• December 5, 2015 3:21 PM CET
    Months to our wedding and we went for medical examination as usual then we found out that my fiance is HIV positive. I felt so bad but i love him very much and I still wants to marry him. Please can I go ahead?
    • 32 posts
    December 6, 2015 10:42 AM CET
    First of all, you have to ask your fiance if he was aware that he is HIV positive before y'all went for an examination. If he hid it from you, then that's bad. You should discuss this issue with your pastor and ask him to pray about the situation. Ask God if it is will for you to get married to him. Don't rush into marrying your fiance because you love him. Let God's will be done.
    This post was edited by Phyllis Bart at December 6, 2015 10:44 AM CET
    • 212 posts
    December 7, 2015 12:00 PM CET

HIV POSITIVE?

First of all,you don't allow feeling blind you,you must ask so many questions and then make a delberate choice and when you do stiick with  it irrespective of the consequences

How did he get HIV? Sex,Sharp object use or transfusion? He needs to tell you how he got HIV and then if he had HIV and he knew and did not tell you before venturing into marriage plans,then that is wrong.

We cannot tell you if you should marry him,it is your choice,can you live with it? You would have HIV too and you have to decide if you can live with it.

What stage is the HIV,If its at the early stage,retroviral drugs and right diet can help you stay healthy. Look at the options and weigh it

Pray about it too without sentiment.

God would not force you or dissuade you. You just decide on the different options