Forums » Singles' Discussion

How do I curb incessant fight in my relationship

• December 9, 2015 5:49 PM CET
    My fiance and I always have issues, we've talked about it severally yet all to no avail. Please does it mean we are not compatible?
    • 212 posts
    December 10, 2015 8:09 AM CET

No relationship is devoid of disagreement and issues as you both have different trainings and background.

Also what exactly are you guys having issues about. The kind of issue would deermine what counsel you need.

e.g If the issue have to do with your value system and core believe ,then that would need attention asap.

If it has to do with personality difference,then it can be worked to an extent. I know from experience that extrovert are always attracted to introvert and vice versa  and also have two choleric in a relationship is a serious matter. They would quarrel daily on issues that are not important.

So in your case you have to site specific examples of what brings up issues so we can analyse and know if you two just need knowlegde to get better.

Nigeria economy is experiencing instability and the environment is already harsh and our relationship needs t be a safe haven to find peace. Please sort than out quickly.