Forums » Singles' Discussion

Am finding it hard trusting her again

• December 20, 2015 6:55 PM CET
    My fiancee once cheated on me and she confessed to me, though I forgave her as she didn't do it intentionally but am finding it very hard trusting her again. I don't want to continue my relationship that way but at the same time my mind is always in the scene. Please what should I do?
    • 212 posts
    December 21, 2015 1:23 PM CET

If She confessed without you finding out for yoursel , then that shows she may be remorse about what happened. It is difficult to trust after such has happened but if you see sincerity and you are convinced you want to continue,then she has to build that trust by working hard to earn it. While at your end you have to work on your mind while she is doing her part. If you cannot handle it after trying.then it will continue in marriage. I just hope you do not use this later in life as to taunt her. So weigh your options and decide.

• December 21, 2015 5:07 PM CET
    If she did not love you, she might have keep it to her self but she feel remorse of what she did, do you know if you did not forgive her wholeheartedly that can delay your blessing from getting to you. Please forgive and forget all.
    This post was edited by Temitope Eniolorunfe Akande at December 21, 2015 5:12 PM CET