Forums » Singles' Discussion

He wants to turn me into a 'sister'

• December 22, 2015 5:39 PM CET
    My fiancé just called me and said he wants me to stop wearing trousers, use of earrings and attachments on my hair, threatening me with relationship of 3years i.e if I find it hard to stop those things then I should also forget about the relationship. Please can somebody help me out?
    • 3 posts
    December 24, 2015 5:57 AM CET
    My dear,the relationship is already over! I will ask you to end it yourself and not give him the pleasure of ending it. Please what is he willing to change for you to effect this change he is asking for.People run business for many years and it crumbles and they do not die.please do not count the number of years you have been together o,that is Devils trick to frustrate you. I will like you to ask yourself some certain questions and give yourself honest answers. number 1: who am i? 2. what do i want? 3. what makes me happy? 4. why do i want to change into a 'sister' for him? will i be happy? 10years from now,will he still be with me in my 'sisterhood'? I was in a relationship that lasted for 3yrs,the 4th year we broke up. he suddenly woke up and said no trousers,no weavon,no earrings,no anything,just be natural! Chai! my sister,'in the name of love and being submissive to my fiance' i obeyed and complied. You know what,he left me and was going out with ladies who were doing the things he banned me from.It was like i did not have a mind or head of mine. i tell you they respect ladies who challenge them and not just obey like dummies. dont get me wrong,i am in a relationship now and i respect my fiance. you met me like this why change me when you are not the Holy Spirit. Uncle if you can not take it again,please use the door and have a safe journey.There are 'sisters' naturally like that,go and meet them sir.I have made a vow,a man who i am not married to CAN NOT start giving orders on some CHANGES he is not even going to be involved in.will he stop cutting his hair?will he stop doing some other things too? its different if i sleep around and he says stop for the good of relationship,that is a healthy change. tomorrow he will say dont use perf,dont visit friends,dont see family...once e don start,e don start....Be wise,WHAT DO YOU WANT?only you can answer the question. but if God is calling you to 'sister Ministry',nne harken! *wink*. God will help us and teach us right! God bless you dear.