Forums » Daily Evening Prayers

Day 363 of 365 Days - Bring me into my possessions

This topic has been closed.
  • December 29, 2015 9:33 PM CET

"For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them."  (Psa 44:3, KJV)

1. Lord, bring me into my possessions in 2016 by your favour in Jesus name

2. Lord, shine upon me the light of your countenance

3. Pray in the Spirit

NB - On the last day of the year, which is Thursday, 31st of December, I am going to publish your testimonies and praise reports that you experienced from KHC either from devotionals or from Camp-Meeting, or prayers over the  phone or Salvation/Baptism of the Holy Ghost, or you were able to overcome a character or sinful habit through KHC! Please, encourage others, make God glad and don't hide what God has done for you! It is time to proclaim God’s goodness. You have today and tomorrow to that, so we can publish on Thursday! So from this morning, I want us to drop our testimonies and praise reports, that would be the devotional for the last day of the year. Be sure to take a moment to share that testimony or praise report you got from KHC in 2015, so that you can get more. God loves those who are grateful. You encourage others with what happened to you and your testimony is a prophecy to others! Avoid abbreviations in your writing! Click HERE to drop your testimony or praise report!

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at December 30, 2015 3:38 AM CET
  • December 29, 2015 10:42 PM CET

Amen