Forums » Singles' Discussion

She wants me to always tell her I love you

• January 2, 2016 6:33 PM CET
    My fiancee likes me to say 'I love you' every time and I don't have time for that. Of course I love her and I don't think I will propose marriage to her if I don't but she irritates me by saying won't you tell me the 3 letter words after every conversation. I think she should always read my mood or am I being too serious?
  • January 3, 2016 11:49 AM CET
    hmmm well my advice is this, study her well and instead of nagging, call her to order okay, no vex brother. That is her love language. God bless your union.
    • 44 posts
    January 3, 2016 5:07 PM CET

Dear Mr Fiance,  am so sure before you proposed to Miss fiancee,  you said a lot of the "3 letter words" now that she has agreed to marry you these words have now become a burden.  A woman is moved by words, she knows that you love her, but she wants to hear It constantly. If telling her you love her has started irritating now, then what happens after marriage?. Please Mr Fiance I advise that you start learing to say the 3 letter words and Miss Fiancee please don't insist on hearing the "3 letter words" after every conversation, it may turn to a routine that does not come from the heart. 

• 212 posts
    January 18, 2016 1:18 PM CET

A lady will always gravitate to one who constantly speaks sweet words into her ears. It is natural. I think you need to get knowledge. Read.Men are from Mars and women from Venus and also Gary Chapman's book on love language. If a lady constantly says you do not tell me 'I love you' then she is being starved and i bet you she even feels bad that she has to remind you constantly. You love her but may not be affectionate. So let her know how much you love her as far as you do not express it and find yourself in Jerutrap.

• January 18, 2016 3:04 PM CET
    That could be her love language. If you telling her you love her is what she want and that will always make her happy and feel untop of the world, why not be given it to her. To say it won't take u up to 20second and makesure u mean it when saying it. I think that is my own suggestion.