Forums » Singles' Discussion

No serious person has come towards me

• February 10, 2015 6:26 AM CET

No serious person has come towards me to propose to me and I am bothered. The few poeple that came are unserious christians. Do I have a problem? My mum says am I sure I don't need a deliverance?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at February 10, 2015 6:43 AM CET
  • February 10, 2015 9:32 AM CET

You do not need deliverance as it were, you only need a change of mind set. When you are valuable you will be needed. You are only able to attract to the extent of your power of influence. Spend time in pouring into yourself and very soon your increased value will change the type of people you attract. You attract your type. Develop a healthy self esteem, polish your habit, character and daily routine. Change your circle of friends and environment. Dress well, dress for the future you want to attract. If you want to end in a palace, begin to learn to ways of the king and his palace. you will attract what you carry.

• February 10, 2015 6:00 PM CET

I go with Mummy Dunamis!

• 3 posts
    February 11, 2015 10:29 PM CET
    Change your mindset and trust God more.
    • 212 posts
    February 25, 2015 2:04 PM CET

Nothing is wrong.Change your circle of association.I have experienced same. I stayed among same persons from a school fellowship and continued in same fellowship church in the city of port-harcourt and guess what,familairity could not allow any of them ask me out and i attend another church program for just few months and i have around. Its positioning.Nothing wrong. A child of God does not need deliverance but renewal of mind.