Forums » Singles' Discussion

She eats like a glutton.

• January 24, 2016 9:47 PM CET
    My fiancee eats like there's no tomorrow and I'm beginning to get scared if she will ever know how to manage when we get married, her strength for food is beyond normal. Please how do I address this issue without stepping on her toes.
  • January 25, 2016 9:46 AM CET
    Such person would find it difficult to fast and pray ....food has a long way to go in fasting and spiritual life ...... It's good to eat but when it's too much that's bad..... Try and advice her about it ......there is nothing bad in talking to her about it cos that's why you are in the relationship to correct urself
    • 212 posts
    January 25, 2016 10:37 AM CET

That is why you are in a relationship, so you can RELATE. Talk to her about it. Let her know the downside to eating oo much. she may get overweight and have a big belly. Let her know how you feel and hear what she says. I do not think it is actually much of a concern if one eat much as far as she does not display that attitude in public. If i have a man that eats much,i won't mind unless he starts having pot belly and health issues. You could also advise her to eat right instead of eating whatever she sees. At least if she is consuming much and the much is protein,vegetables and fruit.,then thats fine