Forums » Singles' Discussion

He doesn't want to pay my bride price again

• February 8, 2016 10:14 PM CET
    I did my introduction some months back and I immediately moved into my fiancé house, our agreement was for him to do the proper thing after few weeks of introduction but now he is not even saying anything about it and any time I talk about it he keeps postponing and all. I hope I have not done wrong for moving into his house as his wife when an yet to be one. Please what should I do?
  • February 10, 2016 6:04 AM CET

You asked if you did wrong for moving into his house after introduction, and the answer is YES. Because you've just answered it too that you are not his wife yet.

I hope Jeru Trap is not involved by now, that should (or may) be the reason he is not seeing any reason to go ahead & pay any bride price.
    How can I pay again for what I get for free? (just thinking).

And if NO Jeru Trap is involved (i.e. no soul tie), then discuss about about it, and seek counsel from your pastor (or mentor) immediately. You can as well discus with the person he introduce to you as his own mentor too (but if he has none, then you are O.Y.O oh I hope he has a mentor sha.

• 212 posts
    February 10, 2016 10:34 AM CET

You have answered the question already? something is wrong and it is moving into the house. A man does not pay bride price for a wife,he pays for a bride in waiting. Move out,you have ruined the process.