Forums » Singles' Discussion

She does not believe in me

• February 11, 2016 1:12 AM CET

My fiancee always makes me feel in capable, she complains too much about me not being ambitious enough and she's always scared I won't be able to take care of her. I love her but I want a woman that will believes in me and not makes me feel less a man . Please I need some advice.

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at February 11, 2016 7:48 AM CET
    • 212 posts
    February 12, 2016 10:11 AM CET

lol . you MAY be a phlegmatic courting a choleric. If a lady experesses her fear,it simply means she is seeing what you are not seeing. she does not mean to make you feel less of a man'; I would like to ask you few questions

What do you do currently?

Have you been keeping to your word?

Have you been able to start a project and follow through from start to finish?

If your answers are on the negative then that may be why she is complaning. I am simply speculating. I wish you could answer this questions and then we can diagnosis together.

I get this particular complaint from ladies a lot,they say their fiance does not start and finish a thing and he would say a thing and not do it and when the lady reminds him of the project he dropped,they say she is nagging or making them less capable.

Sit with her and let her express her fears and then try and pick the main points and work on them . If she has been faithfully supporting you all this while,that means she is doing it out of love even if it maybe a wrong approach.

• 11 posts
    February 20, 2016 8:54 AM CET
    This shows that you both need to talk. You need to ask her why she is so scared. Listen please don't be on the defensive as the discussion might change your life. But before you ask her you need to know and be sure that nothing she will say makes you less a man o. If there are areas you need to improve on please do. If you listen truly you will hear either of two things. 1 . she truly loves you and wants to make you a better man but doesn't know the right way to express that 2. She's just there but is seriously considering other options hence constantly trying to make you measure up. My advice is, talk and listen.