Forums » Singles' Discussion

They are not on good terms

• February 15, 2016 6:47 PM CET
    My fiance and his mum are not in talking terms, ever since we've been together I've never seen him call his mum and even when I ask him, he tells me to please not disturb him. I don't really know what went wrong between them but i'm not comfortable with that. Please I need some advice on how to deal with this.
    • 212 posts
    February 16, 2016 12:40 PM CET

He is already your fiance so he needs to open up on somethings. I personally have fears about marrying a man who has issue with his family. I love family and would love to have a good relationship with my husband's family. You are not a friend but fiancee,he needs to tell you what went wrong unless you may be in for surprises later. If you have a good relationship with his siblings,bring up a subtle discussion that would warrant talking about it. you need to know what strained the relationship and know how t walk with your fiance in future to avoid it. Is he submitted to any spiritual authority,mentor or even uncles,please seek help. Let them talk to him so you can be cleared.